1. Chaiyamoon A, Yannasithinon S, Sae-Jung S, Samrid R, Thongbuakaew T, Iamsaard S. Anatomical variation and morphometric study on foramen transversarium of the upper cervical vertebrae in the Thai population. Asian Spine J. 2021,15(6): 1-9.
2. Bunsueb S, Arun S, Chaiyamoon A, Wu A.T.-H, Iamsaard S. Overexpression of tyrosine phosphorylated proteins in reproductive tissues of polycystic ovary syndrome rats induced by letrozole. Asian Pac J of Reprod. 2020;9(6):275-82.
3. Yurasakpong L, Diogo R, Chaiyamoon A, Meemon K, Suwannakhan A. Extensor indicis radialis and extensor medii proprius associated with an unknown fibromuscular slip: a case report. SN Comprehensive Clinical Medicine. 2020;1-4.
4. Chaiyamoon A, Bunsueb S, Iamsaard S. Changes of tyrosine phosphorylation in liver and kidney of polycystic ovarian rats induced by letrozole. Int. J. Morphol. 2020;38(4):919-23.
5. Chaiyamoon A, Tinikul Y, Chaichotranunt S, Poomtong T, Suphamungmee W, Sobhon P, Tinikul R. Existence of two mature sequences of cubifrin neuropeptide and their effects on spawning in the sea cucumber, Holothuria scabra. Aquaculture, 2020; 519: 734753.
6. Chaiyamoon A, Tinikul R, Nontunha N, Chaichotranunt S, Poomtong T, Sobhon P, Tinikul Y. Characterization of TRH/GnRH-like peptides in the sea cucumber, Holothuria scabra, and their effects on oocyte maturation. Aquaculture, 2020; 518: 734814.
7. Chaiyamoon A, Tinikul R, Chaichotranunt S, Poomthong T, Suphamungmee W, Sobhon P, Tinikul Y. Distribution and dynamic expression of serotonin and dopamine in the nervous system and ovary of Holothuria scabra during ovarian maturation. Journal of Comparative Physiology A. 2018; 204(4):391-407.
8. Suwansa-Ard S, Chaiyamoon A, Talarovicova A, Tinikul R, Tinikul Y, Poomtong T, Elphick M. R, Cummins S. F, Sobhon P. Transcriptomic discovery and comparative analysis of neuropeptide precursors in sea cucumbers (Holothuroidea). Peptides. 2018; 99:231-240.
9. Namking M, Chaiyamoon A, Chaijaroonkhanarak W, Khamanarong K, Woraputtaporn W, Iamsaard S. Incidence of Unusual Formation of the Median Nerve in Thai-Northeast Embalmed Cadavers. Int. J. Morphol. 2017; 35(1):52-55.
10. Nualnetr N, Sriruang J, Boonmart R, Chaiyamoon A, Boonyarat S, Assessment of risk of falling in community-dwelling elderly by using the Thai Fall Risk Asessment Tool and the Berg Balance Scale, Journal of medical technology and physical therapy. 2010; 22 (2): 178-87.